Posted May 27, 2021
Come join the family at Neon!
Neon Marketplace is a fast-growing company comprised of locations that serve made to order premium quality food and beverages while also providing a vast convenience store and fuel offer. As a Neon Marketplace General Manager (GM), you will create a positive culture and treat Associates equitably and with respect. The GM is also responsible for revenue optimization, managing cost controls, meeting standards, and executing initiatives. The environment is fast paced and requires a self-motivated customer focused leader who is passionate about people.
What you will be doing
- Lead a culture of engaged Associates
- Foster a warm, welcoming, and positive customer experience
- Lead a team of Management and Associates encouraging on-going open communication, feedback, and follow-up
- Lead successful staffing expectations, training, and development of your team
- Comply with programs, policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements
- Achieve sales, key metrics, and profitability goals
- Lead workforce planning and talent management to support the staffing needs of your store and new stores emerging in a fast-growing company
- Build connections with your local community
- Execute local marketing efforts around your store
- Assume responsibility for special programs or assignments as needed
- Lead a complex business that includes built to order foodservice and beverages, convenience retail, fuel, drive-thru, delivery, and future concepts
- Deliver the budget through analytics and by creating business plans that rally your team around unified goals
- Ensure processes are in place to execute food safety standards
- Lead and embrace change and further integrate into process and routine
- Schedule and manage store labor
- Foster an environment that encourages diversity and inclusion, respect, and mutual understanding.
- Encourage, recognize, reward, and make sincere efforts to appreciate your team
The ideal candidate for this position
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team building skills
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate verbally to both large and small groups of Associates
- Strong analytical skills
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful
- Ability to work all shift/days including nights, weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred
- 2 years’ experience supervising others preferred
- 2 years’ experience supervising others in foodservice or restaurants preferred
- Ability to relocate as needed preferred
We offer a HIGHLY COMPETITIVE benefits package!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- and more!
Neon Marketplace Warwick
At Neon Marketplace, our vision is to dynamically change the perception of a convenience store to that of a food destination where friendly associates provide premium products at bright, clean, and technology driven stores. At Neon marketplace you will find amazing people serving delicious indulgences, and we just so happen to provide fuel and EV charging. Our goal is to provide a first-rate customer experience that will help keep our customers moving forward but will always keep them coming back.
Values: Doing the right thing
- Being humble, kind and approachable
- Hiring, developing and retaining the best people
- Showing discretionary effort
- Thinking creatively
- We are in your communities coming together, sharing together, working together and succeeding together.
- Competitive wages
- Identify theft
- Paid time off
- Sick Days
- Employee Referral program
- Career Growth
Neon Marketplace supports a culture around diversity & Inclusion, all of us at Neon have the ability to promote a culture of acceptance and Inclusion. We emphasis on equality in the workplace which means that we don't just focus on saying the right words. It means that everyone is paid fairly , given equal opportunities for advancement and new roles, and they feel safe and secure being their true selves at work each and every day.
Here at Neon we are invested in YOU first, our people are the most valuable asset to our company. Each and every member of our team will be invested in your future. We encourage our associates to share ideas and think creatively. Lets help each other, lets learn from one another and lets GROW together.