Posted May 27, 2021
Neon Marketplace is looking for a Director of Finance!
Director of Finance
THIS POSITION WILL BE LOCATED AT CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS IN CRANSTON, RHODE ISLAND!
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the operations of the Neon accounting department, including strong managerial skills with the ability to train and develop others within the Hotel.
- Continually look and recommend improvements and efficiencies to current accounting and operational practices and processes.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly financial statements, accruals, journal entries, account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Review of night audit package, including but not limited to, the Daily Revenue Report and posting to the general ledger.
- Prepare and review budgets, forecasts, operating results and sales and related tax compliance.
- Responsible for administering all accounts payables in a timely manner.
- Maintain compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Review internal accounting processes for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Ensure that all house banks and petty cash are handled properly and are counted on a regular basis.
- A four year degree in accounting.
- Accounting experience in hotel preferred
- Proficiency in computer accounting systems and spreadsheets.
- Self-motivated to take charge and assume responsibility.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments.
- A track record of making changes throughout a hotel to verify Accounting Policies Procedures and Controls are being followed.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Life Insurance
- AND MORE!
Neon Marketplace Corporate
At Neon Marketplace, our vision is to dynamically change the perception of a convenience store to that of a food destination where friendly associates provide premium products at bright, clean, and technology driven stores. At Neon marketplace you will find amazing people serving delicious indulgences, and we just so happen to provide fuel and EV charging. Our goal is to provide a first-rate customer experience that will help keep our customers moving forward but will always keep them coming back.
Values: Doing the right thing
- Being humble, kind and approachable
- Hiring, developing and retaining the best people
- Showing discretionary effort
- Thinking creatively
We are in your communities coming together, sharing together, working together and succeeding together.
- Competitive wages
- Identify theft
- Paid time off
- Sick Days
- Employee Referral program
- Career Growth
Neon Marketplace supports a culture around diversity & Inclusion, all of us at Neon have the ability to promote a culture of acceptance and Inclusion. We emphasis on equality in the workplace which means that we don't just focus on saying the right words. It means that everyone is paid fairly , given equal opportunities for advancement and new roles, and they feel safe and secure being their true selves at work each and every day.
Here at Neon we are invested in YOU first, our people are the most valuable asset to our company. Each and every member of our team will be invested in your future. We encourage our associates to share ideas and think creatively. Lets help each other, lets learn from one another and lets GROW together.