Posted May 4, 2021
Hilton Garden Providence is looking for a Bartender/Server to join our amazing F&B team! Shift is 4pm-11pm. Sunday, Mondays & Fridays.
Lounge Bartender/Server (PM)
Hilton Garden Providence is looking for Part-Time Bartenders/Servers with flexible availability to work weekdays, weekends, and evening scheduled shifts. Shifts are subject to change, based on business needs.
We offer a unique atmosphere, Hilton discount benefits, & a family-fun oriented staff!
The primary role of a Bartender is to effectively serve food and beverage selections to our guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hilton Garden Inn Providence
137 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Industrial meets nautical at our Hilton Garden Inn Providence. As the only waterfront hotel in the Providence area, we offer rooms with stunning harbor views as well as convenience to water activities. Located on the trendy East Side of the city, visitors will find plenty of dining and shopping options on Wickenden Street, within walking distance of our property. We also offer a complimentary shuttle to downtown and surrounding areas.
Guests can start their day with your choice of a delicious breakfast options at our on-site restaurant or grab something to go from our Pavilion Pantry, open 24-hours. We invite guests to sip their morning coffee on the outdoor patio with soft seating and waterfront views.
Our rooms are designed with traveler's needs in mind. From the plush hypoallergenic pillows to evening room service, 49-inch HDTVs and complimentary WiFi, we cover it all.
We are ready to host events at our Providence hotel in the flexible 1,052 sq. ft. of meeting space with on-site catering and A/V equipment available.
- Waterfront location with on-site dining
- Across from India Point Park with bike path, running trails and sailing
- Complimentary hotel shuttle to surrounding area and downtown Providence
- One mile from downtown Providence
- Close to Brown University, Providence College and Rhode Island School of Design