Posted March 12, 2021
COME JOIN THE FAMILY AT NEW ORLEANS' NEWEST HOTEL IN THE FRENCH QUARTER!
The Maintenance Engineer performs interior and external preventative maintenance along with mechanical, electrical and plumbing repairs in compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Responds to engineering service calls.
Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting. Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate. Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
What you will be doing
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Perform interior and exterior preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Appropriate and proper use of engineering supplies and tools.
- Maintain all engineering and work areas in orderly and clean condition.
- Prompt reporting to engineering management all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
- Document all parts used and parts needed to be purchased.
(The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.)
- Two or more years of experience in building maintenance or related experience.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Applicable licenses and certifications as required within the jurisdiction.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Disability Insurances (Short-Term and Long-Term_
- Supplemental Life Insurances (Self, Spouse and Child)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Identity Theft Protection
- Vacation and Sick Time
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS
- AND MUCH MORE!
83 Room Hotel
A historic seven-story building in the French Quarter is being transformed. What was once the heart of the New Orleans sugar processing industry will be revitalized as One11, an 83-room boutique hotel offering its guests an experience that is refined, warm, and reflective of this unique place.