Posted May 3, 2021
Come join the newest hotel in NOLA!
What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receive assignments, priority requests, keys and supplies from Housekeeping management. Retrieve and stock caddie/cart to ensure all supplies are available to properly clean.
- Walk all assigned spaces at beginning and end of shift. Remove newspapers, service trays, empty ash receptacles, remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that require immediate cleaning.
- Clean public areas in accordance with policies, procedures and brand standards. Clean hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc. Perform quality check on public space televisions, telephones and lamps.
- Remove soiled linen, towels and trash and place in appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Assist housekeepers with portable refrigerators, roll away beds, cribs etc. as needed.
- Respond to and resolve housekeeping requests and complaints by guests.
- Prompt reports to management of all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards, guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Prompt turn in to housekeeping management of all articles left in public spaces for entry into Lost and Found.
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
83 Room Hotel
A historic seven-story building in the French Quarter is being transformed. What was once the heart of the New Orleans sugar processing industry will be revitalized as One11, an 83-room boutique hotel offering its guests an experience that is refined, warm, and reflective of this unique place.