Posted May 3, 2021
Come join the family in Nola!
The Hotel One11 is looking for individuals who would interested in the daily upkeep of our hotel rooms.
What you will be doing
- As a Room Attendant you would be responsible for receiving and reviewing room assignments from the housekeeping manager, stocking your cart with the proper supplies, linen and amenities needed to properly reset the guest rooms.
- Properly cleaning the guest rooms would include changing linens and towels, making beds, scrubbing the bathroom, vacuuming, dusting, window/mirror washing, removing trash and replenishing amenities.
We offer a highly competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Disability Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances (Employee, Spouse and Child coverage)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation, Sick time and Holidays
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS to Marriott brand hotels and any hotel in the TPG portfolio!
83 Room Hotel
A historic seven-story building in the French Quarter is being transformed. What was once the heart of the New Orleans sugar processing industry will be revitalized as One11, an 83-room boutique hotel offering its guests an experience that is refined, warm, and reflective of this unique place.