Posted February 21, 2021
COME JOIN THE FAMILY AT NEON
Marketing Financial Analyst
Neon Marketplace is a fast-growing company comprised of locations that serve made to order premium quality food and beverages while also providing a vast convenience store and fuel offer. The Marketing Financial Analyst will work out of our corporate headquarters in Cranston, RI and will have the opportunity to start a career that is out of the ordinary! They will contribute to an energetic, forward thinking, and ambitious team. They will carry diverse responsibilities that encompass financial insight, analytical skills, creative marketing, and the opportunity to lead and contribute to multiple projects. The individual selected will have vast opportunity to learn, contribute, and grow their career with Neon Marketplace.
- Properly record and report financial results.
- Determine product margin opportunity through cost and retail optimization as well as management of master data price book.
- Provide business and financial reporting to retail operations and business partners.
- Evolve financial planning processes.
- Develop cost/benefit analysis on major projects.
- Analyze opportunities in store sites, products, process, and through exception reporting.
- Manage vendor set up and payment for warehouse, direct store delivery, fuel, and non-merchandise vendors.
- Manage financial analysis and implementation of cost/margin/upsell/promotional opportunities for marketing campaigns distilled into a complete calendar.
- Contribute insights to the business via monitoring the competitive landscape inclusive of utilizing data source tools such as IRI as well as industry trends.
- Collaborate with financial, brand, and operations teams to develop an integrated marketing approach to supporting initiatives, promotions, and new market launches.
- Maintain dynamic and positive relationships with vendor, supplier, and brand partners.
- Provide effective solutions to problems.
- Handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to occasionally travel.
- Ability to work both independently as well as apart of cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written to a variety of audiences.
- Proactive self-starter
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year College or University in Marketing, Business, Finance, or Accounting – preferred.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience with PDI Enterprise Software – preferred
- Background in retail, fuel, or quick-serve restaurant - preferred
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- AMAZING DISCOUNTS
About the company
AN INSPIRED APPROACH TO A TENURED INDUSTRY!
Neon Marketplace caters to today’s modern traveler by delivering a uniquely refreshing and stylish experience designed to create a sense of community and consumer loyalty. Neon redefines convenience by curating a wide variety of gourmet coffees and breakfast options, hot and cold fresh-made sandwiches, as well as prepackaged fresh salads and healthy food selections. Neon also offers premium-quality fuels and, in many locations, the most technologically advanced self-service exterior vehicle washing experience available in the industry today.
Our well-lit convenience centers are located in areas where the ‘C-Store’ client is currently under served and in areas where growing populations and/or business growth has resulted in increased vehicular traffic and consumer demand.
Neon Marketplace is a proprietary brand of Procaccianti Companies, one of the nation’s leading private real estate investment and services firms with more than six decades of experience owning and operating retail, hospitality, commercial and other forms of investment real estate.