Posted February 19, 2021
Come join the family at Neon Marketplace!
Neon Marketplace is a fast-growing company comprised of locations that serve made to order premium quality food and beverages while also providing a vast convenience store and fuel offer. As a Neon Marketplace Kitchen Manager (KM), you will lead the food and beverage programs including customer experience, associate experience, production, sales, inventory, and quality assurance. The environment is fast paced and requires a hands on, self-motivated, customer focused leader who is passionate about people
What you will be doing
- Lead the food and beverage program
- Collaborate with the General Manager in recruitment, training, team development, and performance management
- Analyze customer feedback and create plans to continually evolve the customer experience
- Create plans to improve business results in sales, key metrics, and profitability
- Execute standards of quality, cleanliness, and food safety
- Build excitement around promotions and programs
- Lead foodservice inventory management including accountability to shrink, spoilage, and margin goals
- Create build to’s for consistent and organized inventory
- Execute foodservice efficiency program
- Execute recipes, portioning, and rotation
- Execute strong organization and merchandising skills
- Foster a warm, welcoming, and positive customer experience
- Comply with programs, policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements
- Develop team members to support the staffing needs of your store and new stores emerging in a fast-growing company
- Foster and embrace change
- Encourage an environment of diversity and inclusion, respect, and mutual understanding
- Lead the entire store operation in absence of the General Manager and Assistant Manager
The ideal candidate for this position
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with no supervision
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Availability to work all days/shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong relationship building skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year experience supervising others preferred
- 1 year experience supervising others in foodservice or restaurants preferred
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and leading a team
- Serve Safe Certification or equivalent preferred
We offer a highly competitive benefits package!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- Disability Insurances
- Identity Theft Protection
- flexible Spending Accounts
- Pad Time off , Vacation and holidays
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS!
About the company
AN INSPIRED APPROACH TO A TENURED INDUSTRY!
Neon Marketplace caters to today’s modern traveler by delivering a uniquely refreshing and stylish experience designed to create a sense of community and consumer loyalty. Neon redefines convenience by curating a wide variety of gourmet coffees and breakfast options, hot and cold fresh-made sandwiches, as well as prepackaged fresh salads and healthy food selections. Neon also offers premium-quality fuels and, in many locations, the most technologically advanced self-service exterior vehicle washing experience available in the industry today.
Our well-lit convenience centers are located in areas where the ‘C-Store’ client is currently under served and in areas where growing populations and/or business growth has resulted in increased vehicular traffic and consumer demand.
Neon Marketplace is a proprietary brand of Procaccianti Companies, one of the nation’s leading private real estate investment and services firms with more than six decades of experience owning and operating retail, hospitality, commercial and other forms of investment real estate.