Posted April 16, 2021
Come join the family at Neon Marketplace!
Neon Marketplace is a fast-growing company comprised of locations that serve made to order premium quality food and beverages while also providing a vast convenience store and fuel offer. As a Neon Marketplace Assistant Manager (AM), you will assist the General Manager (GM) in creating a positive culture and treating Associates equitably and with respect. The AM is also responsible for team development and execution of processes and procedures including the foodservice and beverage offer. The environment is fast paced and requires a hands on, self-motivated, customer focused leader who is passionate about people.
What you will be doing
- Lead the food and beverage program in absence of the Food and Beverage Manager including preparation, production, sales, and experience
- Collaborate with the General Manager in recruitment, training, team development, and performance management
- Assist in scheduling and payroll
- Analyze customer feedback and create plans to continually evolve the customer experience
- Create plans to improve business results in sales, key metrics, and profitability
- Execute standards of cleanliness
- Execute accuracy of store pricing, promotions, placement of point of sale, and store signage
- Lead inventory, lottery, and cash management processes
- Assist the GM in creating a culture of engaged Associates
- Foster a warm, welcoming, and positive customer experience
- Comply with programs, policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements
- Develop team members to support the staffing needs of your store and new stores emerging in a fast-growing company
- Build connections with your local community
- Execute local marketing efforts around your store
- Execute processes for food safety standards
- Foster and embrace change
- Encourage an environment of diversity and inclusion, respect, and mutual understanding
The ideal candidate for this position
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with no supervision
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Availability to work all days/shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong analytical skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year experience supervising others preferred
- 1 year experience supervising others in foodservice or restaurants preferred
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and leading a team
We offer a HIGHLY COMPETITIVE benefits package!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
About the company
AN INSPIRED APPROACH TO A TENURED INDUSTRY!
Neon Marketplace caters to today’s modern traveler by delivering a uniquely refreshing and stylish experience designed to create a sense of community and consumer loyalty. Neon redefines convenience by curating a wide variety of gourmet coffees and breakfast options, hot and cold fresh-made sandwiches, as well as prepackaged fresh salads and healthy food selections. Neon also offers premium-quality fuels and, in many locations, the most technologically advanced self-service exterior vehicle washing experience available in the industry today.
Our well-lit convenience centers are located in areas where the ‘C-Store’ client is currently under served and in areas where growing populations and/or business growth has resulted in increased vehicular traffic and consumer demand.
Neon Marketplace is a proprietary brand of Procaccianti Companies, one of the nation’s leading private real estate investment and services firms with more than six decades of experience owning and operating retail, hospitality, commercial and other forms of investment real estate.