Posted February 15, 2021
Come join the family at Neon!
Neon Marketplace is a fast-growing company comprised of locations that serve made to order premium quality food and beverages while also providing a vast convenience store and fuel offer. As a Neon Marketplace General Manager (GM), you will create a positive culture and treat Associates equitably and with respect. The GM is also responsible for revenue optimization, managing cost controls, meeting standards, and executing initiatives. The environment is fast paced and requires a self-motivated customer focused leader who is passionate about people.
What you will be doing
- Lead a culture of engaged Associates
- Foster a warm, welcoming, and positive customer experience
- Lead a team of Management and Associates encouraging on-going open communication, feedback, and follow-up
- Lead successful staffing expectations, training, and development of your team
- Comply with programs, policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements
- Achieve sales, key metrics, and profitability goals
- Lead workforce planning and talent management to support the staffing needs of your store and new stores emerging in a fast-growing company
- Build connections with your local community
- Execute local marketing efforts around your store
- Assume responsibility for special programs or assignments as needed
- Lead a complex business that includes built to order foodservice and beverages, convenience retail, fuel, drive-thru, delivery, and future concepts
- Deliver the budget through analytics and by creating business plans that rally your team around unified goals
- Ensure processes are in place to execute food safety standards
- Lead and embrace change and further integrate into process and routine
- Schedule and manage store labor
- Foster an environment that encourages diversity and inclusion, respect, and mutual understanding.
- Encourage, recognize, reward, and make sincere efforts to appreciate your team
The ideal candidate for this position
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team building skills
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate verbally to both large and small groups of Associates
- Strong analytical skills
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful
- Ability to work all shift/days including nights, weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred
- 2 years’ experience supervising others preferred
- 2 years’ experience supervising others in foodservice or restaurants preferred
- Ability to relocate as needed preferred
We offer a HIGHLY COMPETITIVE benefits package!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- and more!
About the company
AN INSPIRED APPROACH TO A TENURED INDUSTRY!
Neon Marketplace caters to today’s modern traveler by delivering a uniquely refreshing and stylish experience designed to create a sense of community and consumer loyalty. Neon redefines convenience by curating a wide variety of gourmet coffees and breakfast options, hot and cold fresh-made sandwiches, as well as prepackaged fresh salads and healthy food selections. Neon also offers premium-quality fuels and, in many locations, the most technologically advanced self-service exterior vehicle washing experience available in the industry today.
Our well-lit convenience centers are located in areas where the ‘C-Store’ client is currently under served and in areas where growing populations and/or business growth has resulted in increased vehicular traffic and consumer demand.
Neon Marketplace is a proprietary brand of Procaccianti Companies, one of the nation’s leading private real estate investment and services firms with more than six decades of experience owning and operating retail, hospitality, commercial and other forms of investment real estate.