Posted November 20, 2020
The Westin Fort Lauderdale is looking for a full-time Houseperson!
What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receive assignments, priority requests, keys and supplies from Housekeeping management. Retrieve and stock caddie/cart to ensure all supplies are available to properly clean.
- Walk all assigned spaces at beginning and end of shift. Remove newspapers, service trays, empty ash receptacles, remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that require immediate cleaning.
- Clean public areas in accordance with policies, procedures and brand standards. Clean hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc. Perform quality check on public space televisions, telephones and lamps.
- Remove soiled linen, towels and trash and place in appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Assist housekeepers with portable refrigerators, roll away beds, cribs etc. as needed.
- Respond to and resolve housekeeping requests and complaints by guests.
- Prompt reports to management of all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards, guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Prompt turn in to housekeeping management of all articles left in public spaces for entry into Lost and Found.
- Paid vacation
- Personal/Sick Days
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Matching 401-K
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
The Westin Fort Lauderdale
298 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Located minutes from Blue Wave beaches like Lauderdale-by-the-Sea and Pompano Beach, the Port Everglades cruise port and the offices of many Fortune 500 companies, the hotel is ideally positioned for a balanced trip of business and leisure. Our 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and a 24-hour business center support an engaging visit, while invigorating amenities like an outdoor pool and whirlpool with lagoon views, fully-equipped gym with dry sauna and nourishing dining options help guests feel their best. Our 298 guest rooms and suites are restorative retreats overlooking tropical lagoon or city views. Guests can nestle into the signature Heavenly® Bed for a restorative night's sleep. Signature Westin bath amenities and the Heavenly® Bath awaken the senses.