Posted November 12, 2020
Forbes Magazines has rated the Hilton as the number one best place to work! Are you looking to join a great team, and the best company in Hospitality?
At TPG Hotels & Resorts we are driven to deliver superior brand quality, value and service to our guests and owners.
You'll want to work here
People are our greatest assets. TPG Hotels & Resorts is proud of its ability to recruit, train and retain the best hospitality personnel in the business. Nationwide, TPG-managed properties are recognized as great places to work and build a career.
The Night Auditor performs the duties of a Front Desk Agent and completes, balances and files night audit reports on the various areas of the hotel (i.e. food & beverage outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information in accordance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Audit, balance, post and report on the room charges including phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures to ensure accuracy, food and beverage charges and proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Complete, balance and file night audit reports including over/short figures, deposits, counts, house charges, and promotional materials.
- Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports.
- Perform the duties of a Front Desk Agent including greeting, registering and assigning rooms in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating
Education and Experience:
- Hotel front desk and/or accounting background and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
274 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Located in the heart of downtown Providence, Rhode Island, this stylish hotel is within walking distance of Historic Federal Hill, Providence Place Mall and Rhode Island Convention Center. Discover attractions with ease from this comfortable and sophisticated Rhode Island hotel. Travelers will discover fantastic shopping and entertainment at Providence Place Mall or they may enjoy a day out at Roger Williams Park Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the US.
- Central location in Downtown Providence
- Adjacent to Dunkin’ Donuts Center and the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Less than a mile from Providence Place Mall
- Indoor heated pool and 24-hour fitness center
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner or al fresco dining; on-site Starbucks®
- 8,500 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space