Posted January 4, 2021
Come join our family!
Front Desk Agent
Looking for Part-Time Front Desk Agent at the IWestin Fort Lauderdale!
The Front Desk Agent greets guests, processes check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations.
What you will be doing
- Process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotel’s rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies. Accommodate special requests when possible.
- Process check-in/check-out and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc. Assist guests with check cashing, safety boxes, additional guest room keys, transportation, etc.
- If necessary, walk guests in a professional and courteous manner and in compliance with policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Pre-register, block reservations and, as appropriate, take same day and future reservations. Cancel room reservations according to policies and procedures.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or related experience.
Part-Time Benefits Available!
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurances (Long-Term and Short-Term)
- Supplemental Life Insurances (Self, Spouse and Child)
- Identity Theft Protection
- AMAZING HOTELS DISCOUNTS!
- AND MORE!
The Westin Fort Lauderdale
298 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Located minutes from Blue Wave beaches like Lauderdale-by-the-Sea and Pompano Beach, the Port Everglades cruise port and the offices of many Fortune 500 companies, the hotel is ideally positioned for a balanced trip of business and leisure. Our 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and a 24-hour business center support an engaging visit, while invigorating amenities like an outdoor pool and whirlpool with lagoon views, fully-equipped gym with dry sauna and nourishing dining options help guests feel their best. Our 298 guest rooms and suites are restorative retreats overlooking tropical lagoon or city views. Guests can nestle into the signature Heavenly® Bed for a restorative night's sleep. Signature Westin bath amenities and the Heavenly® Bath awaken the senses.