Posted November 21, 2020
Come join our family!
Front Desk Agent
Looking for Full-Time Front Desk Agent at the Hilton Boston Dedham!
The Front Desk Agent greets guests, processes check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations.
What you will be doing
- Process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotel’s rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies. Accommodate special requests when possible.
- Process check-in/check-out and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc. Assist guests with check cashing, safety boxes, additional guest room keys, transportation, etc.
- If necessary, walk guests in a professional and courteous manner and in compliance with policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Pre-register, block reservations and, as appropriate, take same day and future reservations. Cancel room reservations according to policies and procedures.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or related experience.
We offer a highly competitive benefits package!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurances (Long-Term and Short-Term)
- Supplemental Life Insurances (Self, Spouse and Child)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- AMAZING HOTELS DISCOUNTS!
- AND MORE!
256 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Overlooking tranquil woods, and only 10 miles from downtown Boston, the newly-renovated Hilton Boston/Dedham is a great choice for both business and leisure travelers. Located off I-95, our proximity to multiple train stations and complimentary shuttle service allow visitors to travel around easily. Inside the hotel guests will find modern and welcoming rooms and suites, great recreational amenities, vibrant local cuisine and stunning indoor/outdoor function space for their business or social event.
- Located in a picturesque area, 11 miles from downtown Boston
- Near numerous corporate offices, shopping and attractions
- Complimentary shuttle within a 5-mile radius
- On-site dining for breakfast and dinner at Herb N' Kitchen
- Spacious rooms and suites with free WiFi, fridge and 49-inch HDTV
- 10,000 sq. ft. Atlantis Sports Club with modern gym and indoor pool
- 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting and wedding space for up to 400 guests