Posted November 21, 2020
Come join the family!
We are looking for a full-time Housekeeping Supervisor!
What you will be doing
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for daily supervision of the Housekeeping staff, quality service, guest satisfaction and safety.
- Evaluate the staff’s job performance and coach and counsel as necessary.
- Clearly communicate to associates the standards of performance and their role in contributing to individual and team success.
- Ensure all required training occurs including orientation, safety, fire, alcohol awareness, food handling and blood-borne pathogen.
- Ensure staff compliance with internal controls, policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
- Perform and supervise the cleaning and inspection of the guest rooms, public areas and back of the house.
- Ensure compliance with proper cleaning techniques, procedures, brand standards and regulations.
- Ensure proper use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Issue staff cleaning assignments including special requests, areas of concentration and deep cleaning.
- Ensure maintenance problems are promptly reported to Engineering through proper channels.
- Order supplies and maintain accurate inventory as assigned.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Log items into the Lost and Found and respond to inquires regarding lost items.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures.
- Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Disability Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances (Self, Spouse and Child)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS!
- and more!
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel
196 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Situated within easy reach of Nichols Hills and downtown Oklahoma City, our boutique hotel surrounds visitors with dynamic destinations including Oklahoma City Zoo, Penn Square Mall and Cox Convention Center. Following an active day of work or play, guests can feast on mouthwatering fare paired with their favorite wine or cocktail at Ember Modern American Tavern, our on-site restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also feature a 24-hour fitness center, racquetball court and outdoor pool, perfect for unwinding while swimming laps under the stars. When it's time to call it a night, guests can retire to our richly appointed accommodations featuring attentive room service, plush robes and mini-refrigerators. We are ready to host a conference or social celebration and make it an affair to remember in one of our event venues designed to excite the senses.