Posted October 14, 2020
Come join our family!
Front Desk Agent
Looking for Full-Time Front Desk Agent at Renaissance Oklahoma City!
The Front Desk Agent greets guests, processes check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations.
What you will be doing
- Process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotel’s rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies. Accommodate special requests when possible.
- Process check-in/check-out and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc. Assist guests with check cashing, safety boxes, additional guest room keys, transportation, etc.
- If necessary, walk guests in a professional and courteous manner and in compliance with policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Pre-register, block reservations and, as appropriate, take same day and future reservations. Cancel room reservations according to policies and procedures.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or related experience.
We offer a highly competitive benefits package!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurances (Long-Term and Short-Term)
- Supplemental Life Insurances (Self, Spouse and Child)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- AMAZING HOTELS DISCOUNTS!
- AND MORE!
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel
196 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Situated within easy reach of Nichols Hills and downtown Oklahoma City, our boutique hotel surrounds visitors with dynamic destinations including Oklahoma City Zoo, Penn Square Mall and Cox Convention Center. Following an active day of work or play, guests can feast on mouthwatering fare paired with their favorite wine or cocktail at Ember Modern American Tavern, our on-site restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also feature a 24-hour fitness center, racquetball court and outdoor pool, perfect for unwinding while swimming laps under the stars. When it's time to call it a night, guests can retire to our richly appointed accommodations featuring attentive room service, plush robes and mini-refrigerators. We are ready to host a conference or social celebration and make it an affair to remember in one of our event venues designed to excite the senses.