Posted October 14, 2020
Are you looking for a part-time job with flexibility, then we have the perfect job for you!!!
What you will be doing
- The Banquet Server sets up, serves, and breaks down banquets in a safe and efficient compliance with food handling policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state, and local regulations.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to lift and carry food service trays, tables, and other equipment weighing 35+ lbs
- Availability in Mornings, Nights and Weekends
- Previous Serving Experience Preferred
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel
196 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Situated within easy reach of Nichols Hills and downtown Oklahoma City, our boutique hotel surrounds visitors with dynamic destinations including Oklahoma City Zoo, Penn Square Mall and Cox Convention Center. Following an active day of work or play, guests can feast on mouthwatering fare paired with their favorite wine or cocktail at Ember Modern American Tavern, our on-site restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also feature a 24-hour fitness center, racquetball court and outdoor pool, perfect for unwinding while swimming laps under the stars. When it's time to call it a night, guests can retire to our richly appointed accommodations featuring attentive room service, plush robes and mini-refrigerators. We are ready to host a conference or social celebration and make it an affair to remember in one of our event venues designed to excite the senses.