Posted November 7, 2020
Looking for a Part-Time Night auditor at the Westin Fort Lauderdale!
What you will be doing
As Night Auditor, you will:
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk such as greeting guests, checking in and out, making reservations, etc.
- A High school education or experience is required.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Communicate with our guests politely and with a smile in your voice.
- Must be open to work holidays and weekends and understand he hotel business is a 24 hour industry.
Part-Time Benefits are available!
- Vision Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS!
The Westin Fort Lauderdale
298 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Located minutes from Blue Wave beaches like Lauderdale-by-the-Sea and Pompano Beach, the Port Everglades cruise port and the offices of many Fortune 500 companies, the hotel is ideally positioned for a balanced trip of business and leisure. Our 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and a 24-hour business center support an engaging visit, while invigorating amenities like an outdoor pool and whirlpool with lagoon views, fully-equipped gym with dry sauna and nourishing dining options help guests feel their best. Our 298 guest rooms and suites are restorative retreats overlooking tropical lagoon or city views. Guests can nestle into the signature Heavenly® Bed for a restorative night's sleep. Signature Westin bath amenities and the Heavenly® Bath awaken the senses.