Posted November 25, 2020
Are you friendly, outgoing and love to clean?
The Renaissance Oklahoma City is looking for individuals who would interested in the daily upkeep of our hotel rooms.
What you will be doing
- As a housekeeper you would be responsible for receiving and reviewing room assignments from the housekeeping manager, stocking your cart with the proper supplies, linen and amenities needed to properly reset the guest rooms.
- Properly cleaning the guest rooms would include changing linens and towels, making beds, scrubbing the bathroom, vacuuming, dusting, window/mirror washing, removing trash and replenishing amenities.
We offer a highly competitive benefits package!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Disability Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances (Employee, Spouse and Child coverage)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacatioon, Sick and Holiday
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS to IHG brand hotels and any hotel in the TPG portfolio!
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel
196 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Situated within easy reach of Nichols Hills and downtown Oklahoma City, our boutique hotel surrounds visitors with dynamic destinations including Oklahoma City Zoo, Penn Square Mall and Cox Convention Center. Following an active day of work or play, guests can feast on mouthwatering fare paired with their favorite wine or cocktail at Ember Modern American Tavern, our on-site restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also feature a 24-hour fitness center, racquetball court and outdoor pool, perfect for unwinding while swimming laps under the stars. When it's time to call it a night, guests can retire to our richly appointed accommodations featuring attentive room service, plush robes and mini-refrigerators. We are ready to host a conference or social celebration and make it an affair to remember in one of our event venues designed to excite the senses.