Posted September 11, 2020
365 Parking is now hiring Parking Lot Attendants for our seasonal property at the Lighthouse Inn in Narragansett, RI. Enjoy the sun and a great team environment!
Parking Lot Attendant
The scope of this position
365 Parking is looking for friendly, energetic people to work with us as Parking Lot Attendants at our Lighthouse Inn property in Narragansett, RI. We provide parking for the Block Island Ferry, Salty Brine Beach, and for general visitors to the Port of Galilee.
We operate during summer months through Columbus Day. Sunday-Saturday. We are looking for staff to fulfill the available shifts:
Morning and Night Shift Available! the lot operates daily from 6:00AM - 11:30PM
We have a very flexible scheduling program, and we can create almost schedule that works for you, whether you are looking for 10 hours or 40 hours a week. In addition, we provide uniforms, a relaxed working environment, and even advancement opportunities for those who are interested and show a dedication to success!
What you will be doing:
- Handle payments from our guests parking in the lot. Cashiers will process cash and credit transactions, issue tickets according to proper procedure, collect tickets as guests exit the lot, and answer questions regarding the parking facility and the area in general.
- Guide vehicles into or through the parking lot and into the correct parking spaces according to procedures. Attendants may also assist guests with a variety of questions about the parking lot and the area in general. Lot attendants will spend most of their shift (4-8 hours) on their feet, minus breaks.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Be willing and able to comply with our uniform and appearance policy
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to provide legible communications
- 18 years of age or older
- A positive attitude, desire to put a full effort into your work at all times, and a genuine care for the well being of our guests
- Ability to smile, acknowledge, greet and extend a warm welcome to each and every customer.
- Cashiers must be able to accurately handle cash, solve basic math equations, and complete a shift report
- Lot Attendants must be able to move throughout a parking lot and use repetitive hand motions (waving a flag, etc)
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Ability to maintain high standard of cleanliness of work area, personal appearance, organization, etc.
365 Parking - Southern Rhode Island
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
365 Parking is an innovative parking company, leading the way in blending technology integration with high quality customer service, in ways that deliver the ultimate in customer satisfaction. 365 Parking can handle parking operations for almost any location, including hotels, Class A office spaces, parking garages, surface lots, and more. We deliver convenient, available parking for guests, and maximum revenue for clients, 365 days a year.