Posted September 3, 2020
Come join us in sunny California!
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the operation, including financial performance, operational and financial controls, ensuring optimal guest satisfaction scores, and developing and retaining strong associate team.
- Qualified candidates will have at least five years General Manager experience in upscale, full-service hotels of similar size and caliber.
- Must have proven ability to identify revenue enhancement opportunities and be skilled in sound fiscal management practices.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills essential, as well as ability to motivate workforce at all levels.
- Independent brand experience is preferred, but not necessary. Sales background, with some operations experience a plus.
- Local candidates preferred, but will consider out of market candidates.
- Must be accustomed to working on the floor and not managing from behind a desk.
We offer a highly competitive benefits package!
- Paid Time, Vacation and Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Disability Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS TO ANY HOTEL IN OUR PORTFOLIO!
Toll House Hotel
115 Room Hotel
At the base of the Santa Cruz Mountains in Los Gatos, California, Toll House Hotel invites revelry at every turn, blending the intimate charm of a small town with the natural beauty and modern style that defines the Silicon Valley.
Toll House is the seamless blend of an intimate small-town hotel and the modern character that embodies the Silicon Valley. At the heart of beautiful Los Gatos California, at the base of the serene Santa Cruz Mountains, this charming hotel perfectly captures the ambiance of the historic South Bay town.