Posted September 3, 2020
Come join us in sunny California!
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the operation, including financial performance, operational and financial controls, ensuring optimal guest satisfaction scores, and developing and retaining strong associate team.
- Qualified candidates will have at least five years General Manager experience in upscale, full-service hotels of similar size and caliber.
- Must have proven ability to identify revenue enhancement opportunities and be skilled in sound fiscal management practices.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills essential, as well as ability to motivate workforce at all levels.
- Independent brand experience is preferred, but not necessary. Sales background, with some operations experience a plus.
- Local candidates preferred, but will consider out of market candidates.
- Must be accustomed to working on the floor and not managing from behind a desk.
We offer a highly competitive benefits package!
- Paid Time, Vacation and Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Disability Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS TO ANY HOTEL IN OUR PORTFOLIO!
The Lodge at Tiburon
103 Room Hotel
Nestled at the tip of the scenic Tiburon Peninsula on the San Francisco Bay, the charming resort style Lodge at Tiburon is an ideal hotel home base and jumping off point for a Northern California vacation.
The Lodge at Tiburon, a three-story, 103-room California Craftsman-style upscale hotel near Sausalito, is set among three beautiful acres, just off Main Street in this quaint Marin County sailing village.