Posted April 23, 2021
Mill Falls is looking for full-time Housekeepers! Starting wage of $14.50/hr!
Housekeeping Room Attendants
Mill Falls is looking for full-time Room Attendants! Starting wage is $14.50/hr!!!
Starting Wage: $14.50/HR!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clean guest rooms in a timely manner and to brand standards.
- Restock rooms with guest amenities as specified to company standards.
- Clean and organize linen storage room and supply closets as needed.
- Provide an exceptional guest experience while performing duties.
- Must be willing to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, and kneel to fulfill tasks.
- Ability to stand or walk for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs.
- Ability to push/ pull carts up to 250lbs.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurances
- Paid Time Off, Vacation and Holidays
- Identity Theft Protection
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS!
312 Daniel Webster Highway
Meredith, NH 03253
Telephone (844) 745-2931
Mill Falls at the Lake
Mill Falls at the Lake
171 Room Resort
In the early 1980’s, Meredith was at a crucial point in its history, struggling with how to responsibly develop and revitalize its downtown area without jeopardizing its small town character and charm, historic resources, and environmental assets.
In 1983, three investors bought the mill property that dated back to the beginning of our country’s Industrial Revolution, which had deteriorated into an unsightly sprawl. Many of the non-historic structures in the complex were razed, but the historic old linen Mill was preserved and reconstructed into a four-floor marketplace. A half-ton copper cupola from atop the tower of a North Woodstock Church was acquired and hoisted to a new perch on the mill roof. The Marketplace, along with three new retail buildings, was created and opened its doors for business in 1984.
The following year, the magnificent 54-room Inn at Mill Falls was added to the complex.
The area was beautifully landscaped, and the waterfall that powered the old mill was exposed. Instead of walking around the mill property to get to the waterfront, people could now stroll along red brick paths and enjoy the shops and scenery.
From a dilapidated mill town to a world-class village resort, Meredith has undergone a remarkable transformation over the last 25 years, and Mill Falls at the Lake has played a major role in that transformation.