Posted September 7, 2020
Love to clean? Residence Inn by Marriott Providence Downtown has a Part-Time Room Attendant position open now!
Room Attendant (Part-Time)
People are our greatest assets. TPG Hotels & Resorts is proud of its ability to recruit, train and retain the best hospitality personnel in the business. The Residence Inn, a newly built hotel which opened in October 2019, is a great place to build your career!
We are looking for the right candidates to fill our Room Attendants positions for the AM shift.
Who this job will appeal to
Residence Inn by Marriott Providence Downtown is looking for the right candidate to fill our Part-Time Room Attendant position. If you love to clean, our newly-built hotel is a great place to build your career. TPG Hotels and Resorts is proud of its ability to recruit, train and retail the best hospitality personnel in the business. And we are excited to have you join our team!
What you will be doing
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clean guest rooms in a timely manner and to brand standards.
- Restock rooms with guest amenities as specified to company standards
- Clean and organize linen storage room and supply closets as needed.
- Provide an exceptional guest experience while performing duties
- Must be able to work AM shift: Typically from 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M., although this could fluctuate based on business need.
- Must be willing to work weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and kneel to fulfill tasks
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to lift/ push up to 50lbs
- Prior room attendant experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
- We offer a HIGHLY COMPETITIVE benefits package, including AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS!
Residence Inn by Marriott Providence Downtown
176 Room Extended Stay
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Whether travelers are with us for a few days, a few weeks or a few months, their daily routine matters. Guests will thrive at Residence Inn with the conveniences they need. Our downtown hotel is wired with free, high-speed internet for connecting to work and the outside world. To start mornings off right, we serve a complimentary hotel breakfast at our modern American restaurant, followed later on by evening social hours as the day's grand finale. Additional thoughtful amenities include a fitness center, meeting room and fresh coffee always brewing in the lobby. For relaxing and unwinding when guests want, we offer spacious studio, and one-bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas, featuring a fully equipped kitchen ready to prepare favorite dishes from the groceries delivered by our free delivery service. At Residence Inn, we'll make sure our guests thrive during their Providence stay.