Posted June 25, 2020
New highly competitive rate for our vital Housekeeping Team! Apply now!
Housekeeper/Guest Room Stylist
The Guest Room Stylist, also referred to as a Housekeeper or a Room Attendant, cleans and supplies guest rooms and related areas in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
New competitive hourly rate of $10.50.
What you will be doing
Housekeepers are a vital part of ensuring Guests' satisfaction during their stay. Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning guest rooms to the Renaissance Brand Standard. Housekeepers ensure that the Guest's needs are fulfilled and provide them with a safe and clean environment. Our Housekeepers are expected to be team players and are regularly provided with opportunities to develop additional Housekeeping and Laundry skills.
The ideal candidate for this position
Any previous Housekeeping experience in the Hospitality industry is a plus! Additionally, a positive attitude and a desire to work hard is a requirement.
- 5 PTO days plus 6 paid holidays during first year (after 60 days of employment).
- 2 weeks vacation plus 5 PTO days and 6 paid holidays after 1 year.
- Great insurance benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision offered after 60 days of employment.
- Free life insurance of $40,000 without prequalification, additional life insurance for self, spouse and children available at low cost and without prequalification.
- Additional insurance for short-term disability, long-term disability, identity theft, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses available.
- 401k retirement savings match after 1 year.
- Free parking and discounted room stays at TPG and Marriott hotels.
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City
196 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Situated within easy reach of Nichols Hills and downtown Oklahoma City, our boutique hotel surrounds visitors with dynamic destinations including Oklahoma City Zoo, Penn Square Mall and Cox Convention Center. Following an active day of work or play, guests can feast on mouthwatering fare paired with their favorite wine or cocktail at Ember Modern American Tavern, our on-site restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also feature a 24-hour fitness center, racquetball court and outdoor pool, perfect for unwinding while swimming laps under the stars. When it's time to call it a night, guests can retire to our richly appointed accommodations featuring attentive room service, plush robes and mini-refrigerators. We are ready to host a conference or social celebration and make it an affair to remember in one of our event venues designed to excite the senses.