Posted September 10, 2020
Come join the family at the Lodge at Tiburon!
Director of Sales & Marketing
Director of Sales & Marketing Wanted!
We are currently looking for Director of Sales & Marketing to direct all Sales & Marketing functions at The Lodge at Tiburon!
This positions primary responsibility is to lead the development and execution of strategic Sales and Marketing plans and initiatives that maximize profitability for the hotel in order to achieve budget, revenue and market share targets.
What you will be doing
- Direct the hotel in the development, implementation and achievement of their annual business and market plan objectives and initiatives
- Provide leadership, guidance and assistance relating to the execution of marketing and sales function, policies, and standards as established by the corporation
- Capitalize on marketing, sales programs and resources
- Actively participate in the sales process via customer meetings, entertainment and attend client and other relevant industry events
- Four-year college degree preferred; advanced coursework in business administration/ marketing/communications a plus
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role
- DELPHI FDC knowledge is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of marketing, negotiating and adhering to sales procedures associated with the hotel industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under resource constraints
- Hotel Sales leadership experience desired
Full benefits package included!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Disability Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off, Vacation and Holidays
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS to any property in the TPG portfolio
- and MUCH MORE
The Lodge at Tiburon
103 Room Hotel
Nestled at the tip of the scenic Tiburon Peninsula on the San Francisco Bay, the charming resort style Lodge at Tiburon is an ideal hotel home base and jumping off point for a Northern California vacation.
The Lodge at Tiburon, a three-story, 103-room California Craftsman-style upscale hotel near Sausalito, is set among three beautiful acres, just off Main Street in this quaint Marin County sailing village.