Posted June 11, 2020
TPG is seeking a General Manager at the Residence Inn Providence!
TPG is seeking a General Manager for the Residence Inn Providence!
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the operation, including financial performance, operational and financial controls, ensuring optimal guest satisfaction scores, and developing and retaining strong associate team.
- Qualified candidates will have at least five years General Manager experience in upscale, full-service hotels of similar size and caliber.
- Must have proven ability to identify revenue enhancement opportunities and be skilled in sound fiscal management practices.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills essential, as well as ability to motivate workforce at all levels.
- Marriott Experience is preferred, but not necessary. Sales background, with some operations experience a plus.
- Local candidates preferred, but will consider out of market candidates.
- Must be accustomed to working on the floor and not managing from behind a desk.
We offer highly competitive benefits package!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insruances
- Disability Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexiblie Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS to any Marriott brand hotels and TPG hotels
Residence Inn by Marriott Providence Downtown
176 Room Extended Stay
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Whether travelers are with us for a few days, a few weeks or a few months, their daily routine matters. Guests will thrive at Residence Inn with the conveniences they need. Our downtown hotel is wired with free, high-speed internet for connecting to work and the outside world. To start mornings off right, we serve a complimentary hotel breakfast at our modern American restaurant, followed later on by evening social hours as the day's grand finale. Additional thoughtful amenities include a fitness center, meeting room and fresh coffee always brewing in the lobby. For relaxing and unwinding when guests want, we offer spacious studio, and one-bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas, featuring a fully equipped kitchen ready to prepare favorite dishes from the groceries delivered by our free delivery service. At Residence Inn, we'll make sure our guests thrive during their Providence stay.