Posted July 31, 2020
If your smile has the ability to brighten someone's day, we're looking for you!
The Housekeeper cleans and supplies guest rooms and related areas in safe and efficient compliance. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
What you will be doing
- Receive room assignments, priority room requests, keys and supplies from Housekeeping management. Review room assignments, retrieve and stock caddie/cart to ensure all supplies, linen and amenities are available to properly clean guest rooms. Review list for any special requests. Turn in keys, properly store and secure caddie/cart and unused supplies at end of shift.
- Clean and stock guest rooms with appropriate supplies in accordance with policies, procedures and brand standards. Change linens and towels, make beds, scrub bathroom, vacuum, mop, dust, wash windows, mirrors and walls, remove trash, place amenities, etc. Perform quality check on the television, telephone, heating/air conditioning, and lights.
- Appropriate and proper use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Respond to and resolve housekeeping requests and complaints by guests.
- Prompt reports to housekeeping management of all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
- Prompt turn in to housekeeping management of all articles left in guest rooms after checkout for entry into Lost and Found.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Paid vacation
- Personal/Sick Days
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-K
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Staybridge Suites St. Petersburg Downtown
119 Room Extended Stay
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
The hotel is located five blocks from Tropicana Field, home to the Tampa Bay Rays and we are the only area hotel offering free shuttle to and from the Trop.
Situated near the downtown waterfront district where you will find the world renowned Dali Museum, Mahaffey Theater, Chihuly Collection, and The Morean Arts Center. Downtown boasts a vibrant arts community, amazing local dining, unique shops and Al Lang Field-home to the Tampa Bay Rowdies.
We are the perfect home base while visiting All Children’s Hospital, Bayfront Medical Center, The Poynter Institute, Duke Energy, University of South Florida and Eckerd College.
At this all-suite hotel in Downtown St. Petersburg, you will enjoy apartment-style accommodations, experience community feeling with great amenities including a state of the art fitness center, heated outdoor pool, laundry facility, 24-hour pantry, and business center.