Posted May 22, 2020
Full-Time opportunity available at the Holiday Inn South Kingstown!
What you will be doing
As Night Auditor, you will:
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk such as greeting guests, checking in and out, making reservations, etc.
- Prior experience in similar role preferred
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Communicate with our guests politely and with a smile in your voice.
- Must be open to work holidays and understand he hotel business is a 24 hour industry.
We offer a highly competitive benefits package!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Disability Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- Identity Theft Protection
- Paid Time Off, Vacation and Holidays
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS to IHG hotels and any hotel in our current portfolio!
Holiday Inn South Kingstown (Newport Area)
107 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
Welcome to the newly renovated and always-accommodating Holiday Inn® South Kingstown (Newport Area) hotel. With ideal proximity to the University of Rhode Island and New England's finest beaches, this property is the perfect choice for travelers seeking quality and consistency in South Kingstown, RI.
Major area corporations, such as Schneider Electric, Modine Manufacturing and Carousel Industries are within easy access from the hotel. The University of Rhode Island, URI in Kingston is just three miles from the hotel. Whether coming for a show at the Ryan Center, a baseball game at BIll Beck field, a conference at URI, or a training course at the University, the Holiday Inn is the perfect choice!
In historic Newport, RI, are the spectacular Newport Mansions, world class dining and shopping options. The beautiful Narragansett beaches, fantastic museums, Nordic Lodge seafood buffet, antique shops and many dining options are all nearby. Minutes from the Holiday Inn, in Pt Judith travelers can hop a ferry to Block Island, which the Nature Conservancy calls one of the twelve "Last Great Places" in the Western hemisphere.