Posted November 15, 2020
Come join the family at Neon Marketplace!
Food Service Associates
Neon Marketplace, New England's fastest growing food service/convenience store band, is looking for Part-Time Food Service Associates to work at our Middletown location at: 533 East Main Road, Middletown, RI 02842.
$12.50/hr STARTING WAGE!
What you will be doing
- Assembling and preparing all made to order and grab and go food service items.
- Validating quality and quantity ingredients
- Ensure production of all food service items are prepared with no deviation from established guidelines
- Maintain a clean kitchen and store environment and perform regular cleaning activities within food service area.
- Assist with stocking and replenishing food service items throughout the store and support kitchen production of the Food and Beverage Manager
The ideal candidate for this position
- Flexible availability including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and order fulfillment tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Retail of food service experience preferred.
CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
About the company
AN INSPIRED APPROACH TO A TENURED INDUSTRY!
Neon Marketplace caters to today’s modern traveler by delivering a uniquely refreshing and stylish experience designed to create a sense of community and consumer loyalty. Neon redefines convenience by curating a wide variety of gourmet coffees and breakfast options, hot and cold fresh-made sandwiches, as well as prepackaged fresh salads and healthy food selections. Neon also offers premium-quality fuels and, in many locations, the most technologically advanced self-service exterior vehicle washing experience available in the industry today.
Our well-lit convenience centers are located in areas where the ‘C-Store’ client is currently under served and in areas where growing populations and/or business growth has resulted in increased vehicular traffic and consumer demand.
Neon Marketplace is a proprietary brand of Procaccianti Companies, one of the nation’s leading private real estate investment and services firms with more than six decades of experience owning and operating retail, hospitality, commercial and other forms of investment real estate.