Posted January 18, 2020
Do you want to be part of a fun and creative banquet team, at one of the areas top rated hotel's? Come join the Hilton Dedham team!
Why You Should Join Our Team
Are you seeking a position that is fulfilling and challenging? At the Hilton Dedham you will always be kept on your toes.
Our company offers a competitive salary, benefits, professional growth and development.
We are searching for an individual who is reliable, energetic, organized, has a strong work ethnic, and will go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
If you are a propelled go-getter then this is the opportunity for you.
Properly set, clean and maintain all function rooms, service corridors, storerooms and public function areas in a safe, accident-free manner
What you will be doing
- Correctly and efficiently set up and break down all department functions.
- Keep function room area and storage areas clean and neat at all times.
- Return all equipment not in use to proper storage area in clean condition before the end of each shift.
- Check electrical hook-ups for proper working order and tape down all exposed cords for equipment in use.
- Service/freshen all meeting rooms during breaks.
- Assist guests whenever possible, referring all requests which are beyond scope of responsibility immediately to supervisor.
- Perform periodic deep cleaning of banquet areas.
- Be familiar with the various types of workable setups for each function room.
- Check temperature and see if all lights are working and adjusted properly.
- Working knowledge of AV equipment, assist AV person/guest as needed.
- Ability to speak English.
- Must have Flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Experience with Banquets
- Ability to lift/push/carry 20-50 lbs.
256 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Overlooking tranquil woods, and only 10 miles from downtown Boston, the newly-renovated Hilton Boston/Dedham is a great choice for both business and leisure travelers. Located off I-95, our proximity to multiple train stations and complimentary shuttle service allow visitors to travel around easily. Inside the hotel guests will find modern and welcoming rooms and suites, great recreational amenities, vibrant local cuisine and stunning indoor/outdoor function space for their business or social event.
- Located in a picturesque area, 11 miles from downtown Boston
- Near numerous corporate offices, shopping and attractions
- Complimentary shuttle within a 5-mile radius
- On-site dining for breakfast and dinner at Herb N' Kitchen
- Spacious rooms and suites with free WiFi, fridge and 49-inch HDTV
- 10,000 sq. ft. Atlantis Sports Club with modern gym and indoor pool
- 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting and wedding space for up to 400 guests
25 Allied Drive
Dedham, MA 02026
Telephone (781) 329-7900