Posted October 9, 2019
The Night Auditor performs the duties of a Front Desk Agent and completes, balances and files night audit reports on the various areas of the hotel (i.e. food & beverage outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information in accordance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Audit, balance, post and report on food and beverage charges to ensure accuracy and proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Audit, balance, post and report on the room charges including phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures to ensure accuracy and proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Complete, balance and file night audit reports including over/short figures, deposits, counts, house charges, and promotional materials.
- Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports.
- Perform the duties of a Front Desk Agent including greeting, registering and assigning rooms in accordance with policies and procedures. Use suggestive selling skills and company sales programs to maximize revenue and occupancy levels.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Answer the telephone and transfer callers.
- On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
Pullman Miami Airport Hotel
281 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
Welcome to Pullman Miami Airport Hotel, a tropical paradise elegantly decorated and overlooking a peaceful blue lagoon. For the modern-day traveler, Pullman Miami Airport is conveniently located minutes away from Miami International Airport (complimentary shuttle), the port of Miami in Downtown, South Beach and world class shopping at Dolphin Mall. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or before a cruise, this contemporary Miami hotel will exceed the needs of guests seeking a luxurious experience.
Our 281 Miami rooms and suites feature tranquil views of the Blue Lagoon or sparkling vistas of the Miami skylines.The Pullman Miami Airport rooms are awash in soothing neutral hues with pops of lavender and stylishly appointed to highlight the best of the Pullman experience with modern furnishings.
- Number of meeting rooms: 13
- Maximum size: 575 m²
- Maximum capacity: 600
- Maximum banquet capacity: 380