Posted September 23, 2019
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for representing the company to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
Catering Sales Manager
Are you seeking a challenging, yet fulfilling opportunity with not one, but TWO AAA 4 Diamond properties?
Our organization offers a competitive salary and bonus structure, rewarding work environment, and opportunities for personal growth and development.
We are searching for an energetic, results oriented individual with confidence, ambition and the desire to succeed.
Are you the motivated, self starter that we are looking for to join our dynamic sales force?
See below for more information.
What you will be doing
- Solicit, negotiate, develop and book new and repeat business through various efforts (outside sales calls, telemarketing, mailings, site inspections, referrals, networking, etc...) to maximize room revenue to meet/exceed individual monthly goals for AAA 4 Diamond hotel property - the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas.
- Adhere to prime selling guidelines.
- Notify/coordinate customer specifications with other departments and quickly, efficiently respond to customer issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Develop a marketing strategy by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market trends and creating selling strategies to capture the maximum amount of revenue and meet/exceed his/her individual sales goals.
- Maintain accurate, legible records and files to provide group history ensure future and current quality service and enhance future prospects.
- A four year college degree or equivalent education/experience
- One to two full years of employment in a related position.
- Experience cross selling properties preferred.
- Must possess communications skills in terms of the ability to negotiate, convince, sell and influence professionals and hotel guests.
- Advanced knowledge of sales/hospitality principles and practices.
- Ability to investigate and analyze current activities or information in the sales/marketing field and make logical
- conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to make decisions based on established policies and procedures.
- Paid Vacation
- Personal/Sick Days
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas
235 Room Resort
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Travelers will experience breathtaking Camelback Mountain views from our AAA Four Diamond Scottsdale resort. Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas offers two-bedroom villas that sleep up to eight with a full kitchen and dining area. We are ready to host events in the 25,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space for up to 800 people. Our resort features a range of meeting spaces, from a large conference in one of our two ballrooms to a wedding reception in our climate-controlled outdoor pavilion (seasonal). An idyllic Phoenix wedding venue, the poolside Oasis Bar is the perfect spot to socialize before and after the ceremony.
- Resort atmosphere with breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain
- 1,600 sq. ft. two-bedroom villas with private patio and full kitchen
- Three restaurants: BlueFire Grille, Fleming’s Steakhouse and Oasis Bar
- Wellness center with spa, cardio equipment and outdoor heated pool
- 25,000 sq. ft. of versatile indoor and outdoor space for up to 800
6333 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Telephone (480) 948-7750