Posted September 11, 2019
Come join our FUN collaborative in our newly renovated Revenue Center!
The TPG Revenue Center is looking for a Reservations Manager!
**This job will be based at our Corporate Headquarters in Cranston, Rhode Island!**
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the recruiting, supervision and training of reservations staff; monitor and follow up with train agents.• Ensure Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Supervise reservation sales agents; create schedule, schedule lunch breaks, write memos and reminders for agents
- Receives phone calls (or mail) for future reservations, cancellations, and confirmations.
- Aids future guests with inquiries and special requests.
- Works with the Director of Revenue Management to ensure that packages are properly setup
- Maintains accurate booking procedures with the central reservations system.
- Handles guest complaints or problems pertaining to future reservations.
- Manage Profiles: merging profiles, updating company profiles
- Track daily call data in spread sheet form
- Works with Convention Services Managers to ensure Rooming Lists are entered.
- Ensures work area is kept clean and orderly.
- Exercises hotel policies and procedures in accordance with the above mentioned duties.
- Answers all phone calls promptly and treats the callers with courtesy and respect.
- Secures all required information to ensure that the clients will have a reservation suited to their specifications and a pleasant stay.
- Possesses knowledge, at all times, of the various rates and package plans.
- Enters and codes reservations in order to process all reservation transmissions, changes, cancellations, and travel agent information.
- Possesses knowledge of the procedures for entering, blocking, forecasting, filing, and canceling group bookings.
- Possesses knowledge of the different reports that are useful to the reservations department.
- Applies advance deposits for future reservations and sets up routing accordingly.
- Ensures package materials are created.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- 401 (k)
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS
- ...and MORE!
TPG Hotels & Resorts
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
About TPG Hotels & Resorts
TPG is considered among the nation’s elite hotel companies by evidence of its consistent national ranking as a top hospitality manager and top hospitality construction company. These results have earned TPG preferred status as an approved operator of all the major hotels brands including Hilton, Hyatt, InterContinental, Marriott, Wyndham, and Starwood.
Via TPG’s proprietary value optimization process, TPG creates unprecedented value by exploiting a hotel’s operational inefficiencies via techniques refined through years of hospitality management experience. Having sustained growth, invested, and operated through several market cycles, the company is able to position properties to prosper in up cycles and mitigate risk in down cycles through highly skilled hands-on management.
It is through TPG’s proven ability to tailor its value-add strategy, either as an owner/operator or third party hospitality manager, that lenders, servicers, portfolio owners and investors have repeatedly realized above market performance.
TPG Hotels & Resorts is a preferred operator of all the major brands including Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, Starwood, and Wyndham.
TPG has owned, developed or managed over 100 hotels representing more than 20,000 guest rooms. TPG is considered among the nation's elite hotel companies, a fact confirmed by its consistent national ranking as a top hospitality operator. These results have earned TPG Hospitality preferred status as an approved operator of all the major hotels brands including Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, Starwood, and Wyndham.
TPG’s national portfolio of 60 hotels extends coast to coast throughout 23 states with 10,000 employees nationwide and 17,000 guest rooms representing approximately 20 million square feet.
Why People Like to Work for Us
At TPG Hotels & Resorts our strengths lie in the full integration of services—from strategic capital improvements to choosing the right brand and effectively managing operations. Success in hospitality is a combination of an excellent product, extraordinary service and keen financial management.
TPG Hotels & Resorts' large and diverse portfolio includes the nation's leading hotel brands—Hilton, InterContinental, Marriott and Starwood properties.
TPG Hotels & Resorts' senior executives average over 20 years of hospitality and real estate experience and are astute at balancing the priorities of our associates and guests. We believe that hotel value enhancement begins with rehabilitation, and that with vertical integration we can maximize revenues, product, and process.
At TPG Hotels & Resorts we are driven to deliver superior brand quality, value and service to our guests and owners.
People are our greatest assets. TPG Hotels & Resorts is proud of its ability to recruit, train and retain the best hospitality personnel in the business. Nationwide, TPG-managed properties are recognized as great places to work and build a career.
TPG Hotels & Resorts supports an entrepreneurial culture by empowering managers and associates to make their jobs rewarding, enriching and fulfilling. Training programs are provided to encourage professional advancement as well as personal success and growth.
Our commitment to excellence in management, service and guest satisfaction is second to none. Being responsive to guest needs is a talent shared and nurtured by everyone at TPG. We believe that achieving exceptional service is invaluable to sustaining profitable operations over the long term.
1140 Reservoir Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
Telephone (401) 946-4600
TPG Hotels & Resorts
Current Job Openings
- Area Director of Revenue Management
- Asset Manager
- Corporate Director of Revenue Management
- Director of Payroll/HRIS
- Hospitality Help Desk Technician - CMIT Solutions
- National Director of Sales
- Payroll Representative
- Reservations Agent
- Reservations Manager
- Senior Hospitality Systems Engineer - CMIT Solutions