Posted October 9, 2019
Excellent Team Environment!
- Starbucks Barista (Part-time)
Who are we looking for?
- An individual who will deliver consistent positive guest service experiences with excellent communication, organizational & efficient time management skills, while also focusing on attention to the details.
- This individual must be pleasant & hospitable towards all guests & all hotel ambassadors at all times!
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- Starbucks hours may vary in between 5am and 630pm…..you must be available to work any shifts based on the business needs including weekends & holidays
What will you be doing?
- Greet all guests whether at Starbucks or in passing
- Impress guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Follow all hotel brand and Starbucks standards
- Starbucks order taking, preparing beverages according to Standard, Sell Starbucks items, serve guests in a safe and efficient manner while focusing on compliance with policies and procedures
- Collect payments such as cash, credit, or gift cards while focusing on processing those payments in compliance with our accounting policies, standards, and procedures
- Be knowledgeable about Starbucks, our hotel, & our services to assist guests as appropriate
- Be “In the Know” of local offerings – things to do, see, eat, drink locally
- Comply with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting
- Ensure all communication containing Company, hotel, or Starbucks brand is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations
- Consistent professional, positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests & all hotel ambassadors
- Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Any other duties / tasks as requested by management
What type of education, experience, and physical effort are we looking for?
- High school education or equivalent
- Food Handler Certification preferred
- Barista experience, Starbucks preferred
- Guest service, cash handling, basic accounting, and familiarity with industry practices
- The job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Free Ambassador Meal
- Free Ambassador Parking
- Walking distance to the hotel from the Blue Line
- Travel Discounts for self, family & friends!
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
362 Room All Suite
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Ideally located in Rosemont, with a complimentary roundtrip shuttle to Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), our hotel is a short drive from Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. Our location near the Chicago 'L' Blue Line positions visitors to explore downtown Chicago with ease. Upgrades in 2017 have transformed our 362 spacious suites, boasting separate living and sleeping spaces, a Plug-in Panel for streaming media and luxury amenities. Guests can grab a Starbucks® coffee and pastry before heading out for a day of sightseeing or meetings, or sit down for a full buffet breakfast at Asado Urban Grill. We invite our guests to enjoy our complimentary 24/7 fitness center and indoor pool. Those looking to host a conference or wedding will appreciate our contemporary ballroom and meeting rooms with high-tech amenities. Our hotel warmly welcomes travelers to Rosemont, IL, with four-star service and extraordinary accommodations.
8500 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
Telephone (773) 380-9600