Posted September 11, 2019
Maintains the guest rooms, public space and back of the house areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and masonry to ensure an attractive and well-maintaine
Are you seeking a position that is fulfilling and challenging? At Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas you will always be kept on your toes!
Our company offers a competitive salary, benefits, and fun working environment!
We are searching for an individual who is reliable, energetic, organized, has a strong work ethnic, and will go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
If you are an propelled go-getter don't hesitate this is the opportunity for you.
- Paid Vacation
- Personal/Sick Days
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Discounted Bus Passes for Unlimited Usage
- Matching 401-k
What you will be doing
- Perform interior and exterior preventive maintenance and repairs such as mechanical, electrical, plumbing, boilers, chillers and HVAC. Respond promptly to elevator breakdowns. Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Respond to and resolve engineering service requests in a courteous, efficient, safe manner.
- Appropriate and proper use of engineering supplies and tools.
- Maintain all engineering and work areas in orderly and clean condition.
- Prompt reporting to engineering management all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
- Document all parts used and parts needed to be purchased.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
- High school diploma and training in building maintenance.
- Experience with AC, kitchen & laundry equipment, boilers, plumbing, electrical and general maintenance.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas
235 Room Resort
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Travelers will experience breathtaking Camelback Mountain views from our AAA Four Diamond Scottsdale resort. Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas offers two-bedroom villas that sleep up to eight with a full kitchen and dining area. We are ready to host events in the 25,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space for up to 800 people. Our resort features a range of meeting spaces, from a large conference in one of our two ballrooms to a wedding reception in our climate-controlled outdoor pavilion (seasonal). An idyllic Phoenix wedding venue, the poolside Oasis Bar is the perfect spot to socialize before and after the ceremony.
- Resort atmosphere with breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain
- 1,600 sq. ft. two-bedroom villas with private patio and full kitchen
- Three restaurants: BlueFire Grille, Fleming’s Steakhouse and Oasis Bar
- Wellness center with spa, cardio equipment and outdoor heated pool
- 25,000 sq. ft. of versatile indoor and outdoor space for up to 800
6333 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Telephone (480) 948-7750