Posted September 11, 2019
Processes all group contracts from the Sales Department. Enters all group blocks into reservations computer system and verifies correctness of data entered against the data received. Monitors group blocks after they have been entered into the computer system.
Group Rooms Coordinator
Are you seeking a position that is fulfilling and challenging? At Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas you will always be kept on your toes!
Our company offers a competitive salary, benefits, and fun working environment!
We are searching for an individual who is reliable, energetic, organized, has a strong work ethnic, and will go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
If you are an propelled go-getter don't hesitate this is the opportunity for you.
- Paid Vacation
- Personal/Sick Days
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Discounted Bus Passes for Unlimited Usage
- Matching 401-k
What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Processes all group contracts from the Sales Department within the guidelines given, group blocks are entered in R&I and OnQ FMS.
- Monitors group blocks and pick up and communicates with RM and Sales when there are questions or concerns.
- Assists other departments such as Sales, Convention Services and Front Office with reservation related questions.
- Handle on property reservations calls as needed.
- Conducts weekly Group pick up meeting. .
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- Required minimum of 1 year experience working in a Front Desk capacity at a Hilton brand hotel.
- Pleasant phone voice along the consistent proper use of the English language is required.
- Ability to correctly sell and process reservations, changes and cancellations in compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Ability to timely compile facts/figures, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
Work is normally performed in an interior hotel environment. While performing job duties, the associate speaks, listens, completes documents, processes requests and operates office equipment such as a telephone, calculator, computer, copier and fax. Physical requirements include extended periods of standing and/or walking, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 pounds. The job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses. This position may be required to operate a motor vehicle.
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas
235 Room Resort
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Travelers will experience breathtaking Camelback Mountain views from our AAA Four Diamond Scottsdale resort. Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas offers two-bedroom villas that sleep up to eight with a full kitchen and dining area. We are ready to host events in the 25,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space for up to 800 people. Our resort features a range of meeting spaces, from a large conference in one of our two ballrooms to a wedding reception in our climate-controlled outdoor pavilion (seasonal). An idyllic Phoenix wedding venue, the poolside Oasis Bar is the perfect spot to socialize before and after the ceremony.
- Resort atmosphere with breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain
- 1,600 sq. ft. two-bedroom villas with private patio and full kitchen
- Three restaurants: BlueFire Grille, Fleming’s Steakhouse and Oasis Bar
- Wellness center with spa, cardio equipment and outdoor heated pool
- 25,000 sq. ft. of versatile indoor and outdoor space for up to 800
6333 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Telephone (480) 948-7750