Posted August 13, 2019
Get paid for being a people person! Apply today to join our Le Meridien family!
Guest Response Operator
Support the Front Office in providing superior guest service by fielding all guest issues and requests received by telephone with the goal of addressing and resolving any problems in an efficient and timely manner.
- Promptly answer telephone calls, greet callers with a positive and clear voice. Listen to ascertain the correct extension and direct calls to appropriate line.
- Transcribe complete messages and repeat information to verify accuracy. Input and retrieve messages from the computer as requested. Read and verbally recite exact messages for guests.
- Receive wake-up call information, input cautiously into the automated wake-up system and verbally confirm time to guest.
- Act as dispatcher for security, guest services and property operations associates. Provide timely information via paging system and two way radios to associates in response to emergencies and guest requests such as plumbing problems, airport shuttle service, etc.
- Briefly answer basic inquiries, time, extension numbers, outlet hours, etc.
- Immediately answer the emergency line, listen to details to identify nature of problem and respond appropriately in accordance with established procedures. Initiate emergency response as necessary and legibly document pertinent details.
- Remain calm and polite especially during emergency situations or heavy hotel activity. Resolve complications and complaints such as missed wake up calls or missed messages using previous experience and good judgment.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays. Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
TPG Hotels and Resorts provides these outstanding benefits for all full time team members!
- AMAZING employee hotel discounts around the world!
- FREE $20,000 life insurance policy, option to add up to 3x your salary additional
- Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare, dependent care, and transportation
- 401k matching retirement savings plan
- 6 sick days within six months of start
- 1 week vacation after first year 6 paid holidays
Le Méridien Dallas by the Galleria
258 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Our luxurious, all-suite hotel is ideally located in the city's premiere North Texas shopping district, just steps from the Galleria Dallas Mall, art galleries, museums, thriving restaurant districts, shopping and entertainment. Boasting 258 inspiring suites, our accommodation combines a contemporary boutique feel with the deluxe amenities of a large hotel. Guests will enjoy spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, refrigerators, 42-inch LCD TVs and all the comforts of home. Guests can relax in their private suite with 24-hour room service or dine in our popular Longitude Restaurant. We invite our guests to start their morning off with a jolt at our Latitude Coffee Shop and Bar, and then energize themselves with a workout in our fully-equipped fitness center or indoor pool. If visiting for a business or social affair, we offer 6,000 square feet of event space designed to shine. We aim to make every stay flawless at Le Méridien Dallas by the Galleria.
13402 Noel Road
Dallas, TX 75240
Telephone (972) 503-8700