Posted August 13, 2019
Do you have a passion to serve people? Are you someone who goes the extra mile to ensure guest are happy? If so, Le Meridien Dallas is the place for you!
Front Desk Agent
What is this position?
As a Front Desk Agent, you will be in charge of taking reservations, greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during your guest’s stay, and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay.
Our ideal candidate has a friendly, compassionate, and upbeat personality with great communication skills. Our ideal candidate should also have a minimum of one to three months of related experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Previous Marriott experience is always preferred. To be successful in this position, you must enjoy working as a harmonious team member, with exceeding our guest’s expectations as your goal.
- Provide anticipatory service in a highly visible role with a smile, focus, and sense of gratitude.
- Accurately handle cash and credit card payments
- Greet and wish farewell to all guests.
- Accurately perform clerical duties (Reservations, Check-ins, operate office technology).
- Up sell guests to suites.
- Promote hotel amenities.
- Hotel phone operator (answer, transfer calls, and take messages using appropriate etiquette).
- Coordinate with housekeeping and maintenance departments.
- Assist guests with luggage (able to move and lift heavy luggage).
- Assist Valet with parking cars.
- Keeping work area and lobby clean and tidy. Light cleaning when housekeeping is unavailable.
- Perform other reasonable duties as requested.
TPG Hotels and Resorts provides these outstanding benefits for all full time team members!
- AMAZING employee hotel discounts around the world!
- FREE $20,000 life insurance policy, option to add up to 3x your salary additional
- Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare, dependent care, and transportation
- 401k matching retirement savings plan
- 6 sick days within six months of start
- 1 week vacation after first year 6 paid holidays
Le Méridien Dallas by the Galleria
258 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Our luxurious, all-suite hotel is ideally located in the city's premiere North Texas shopping district, just steps from the Galleria Dallas Mall, art galleries, museums, thriving restaurant districts, shopping and entertainment. Boasting 258 inspiring suites, our accommodation combines a contemporary boutique feel with the deluxe amenities of a large hotel. Guests will enjoy spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, refrigerators, 42-inch LCD TVs and all the comforts of home. Guests can relax in their private suite with 24-hour room service or dine in our popular Longitude Restaurant. We invite our guests to start their morning off with a jolt at our Latitude Coffee Shop and Bar, and then energize themselves with a workout in our fully-equipped fitness center or indoor pool. If visiting for a business or social affair, we offer 6,000 square feet of event space designed to shine. We aim to make every stay flawless at Le Méridien Dallas by the Galleria.
13402 Noel Road
Dallas, TX 75240
Telephone (972) 503-8700