Posted August 13, 2019
Excellent Team Environment!
- Starbucks Supervisor – Full-time
Who are we looking for?
- An individual who will deliver consistent positive guest service experiences with excellent communication, organizational & efficient time management skills, while also focusing on attention to the details, training and leading the team.
- This individual must be pleasant & hospitable towards all guests & all hotel ambassadors at all times!
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- Starbucks hours may vary in between 5am and 630pm…..you must be available to work any shifts based on the business needs including weekends & holidays.
What will you be doing?
- Greet all guests whether at Starbucks or in passing
- Impress guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Ordering and receiving for Starbucks
- Participate in Starbucks Inventory
- Ensure Starbucks Store Promotions are set up on time and Baristas trained on new promotions
- Reporting weekly Starbucks Sales Reports – reports to be completed during non-peak store times
- Ensure Starbucks/Renaissance Standards are being met by all
- Weekly Starbucks Scheduling & coverage where needed
- Complete side work and ensure Baristas completing side work
- Accurate and prompt order taking, prompt preparation of beverages in accordance with prescribed procedures and brand standards
- Prepare check and collect payment from guests in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures
- Report all tips in compliance with Company policy and IRS regulations
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform
- Conduct pre-shift meetings & pass along information
- Schedule and Attend department meetings in conjunction with Director of Outlets
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and ambassadors
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned or requested by management
What type of education, experience, and physical effort are we looking for?
- High school education or equivalent
- Food Handler Supervisor Certification required
- Starbucks Barista & trainer experience required
- Guest service, cash handling, basic accounting, and familiarity with industry practices preferred
- The job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Benefits options for Full-time positions?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Personal/Sick Days, Holiday pay
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with a match
- Free Ambassador Parking
- Walking distance to the hotel from the Blue Line
- Free Ambassador Meal
- Travel Discounts for self, family & friends!
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
362 Room All Suite
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and 'hospitality employer of choice!'
Ideally located in Rosemont, with a complimentary roundtrip shuttle to Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), our hotel is a short drive from Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. Our location near the Chicago 'L' Blue Line positions visitors to explore downtown Chicago with ease. Upgrades in 2017 have transformed our 362 spacious suites, boasting separate living and sleeping spaces, a Plug-in Panel for streaming media and luxury amenities. Guests can grab a Starbucks® coffee and pastry before heading out for a day of sightseeing or meetings, or sit down for a full buffet breakfast at Asado Urban Grill. We invite our guests to enjoy our complimentary 24/7 fitness center and indoor pool. Those looking to host a conference or wedding will appreciate our contemporary ballroom and meeting rooms with high-tech amenities. Our hotel warmly welcomes travelers to Rosemont, IL, with four-star service and extraordinary accommodations.
8500 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
Telephone (773) 380-9600