Posted August 12, 2019
The Night Auditor performs the duties of a Front Desk Agent and completes, balances, and files night audit reports on the various areas of the hotel. To provide accurate, timely information in accordance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Audit, balance, post and report on food and beverage charges to ensure accuracy and proper cahs handling.
- Must be able to prepare and input statistics and income for preparation of the daily reports.
- Must be able to perform all the duties of a Front Desk Agent.
- High School education or equivalent experience. Hotel Front Desk and/or Accounting background is preferred.
- Candidate mst be able to use the following office equipment: calculator, computer, copier, and fax machines.
Benefits: Vacations, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, parking etc.
Pullman Miami Airport Hotel
281 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
Welcome to Pullman Miami Airport Hotel, a tropical paradise elegantly decorated and overlooking a peaceful blue lagoon. For the modern-day traveler, Pullman Miami Airport is conveniently located minutes away from Miami International Airport (complimentary shuttle), the port of Miami in Downtown, South Beach and world class shopping at Dolphin Mall. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or before a cruise, this contemporary Miami hotel will exceed the needs of guests seeking a luxurious experience.
Our 281 Miami rooms and suites feature tranquil views of the Blue Lagoon or sparkling vistas of the Miami skylines.The Pullman Miami Airport rooms are awash in soothing neutral hues with pops of lavender and stylishly appointed to highlight the best of the Pullman experience with modern furnishings.
- Number of meeting rooms: 13
- Maximum size: 575 m²
- Maximum capacity: 600
- Maximum banquet capacity: 380