Posted August 12, 2019
At TPG Hotels & Resorts we are driven to deliver superior brand quality, value and service to our guests and owners.
People are our greatest assets. TPG Hotels & Resorts is proud of its ability to recruit, train and retain the best hospitality personnel in the business. Nationwide, TPG-managed properties are recognized as great places to work and build a career.
The Hilton Providence operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting. Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate. Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeper, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest
- Ensure that all equipments used when performing housekeeping responsibilities are in working condition
- Be environmentally aware
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeper is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable
274 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Located in the heart of downtown Providence, Rhode Island, this stylish hotel is within walking distance of Historic Federal Hill, Providence Place Mall and Rhode Island Convention Center. Discover attractions with ease from this comfortable and sophisticated Rhode Island hotel. Travelers will discover fantastic shopping and entertainment at Providence Place Mall or they may enjoy a day out at Roger Williams Park Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the US.
- Central location in Downtown Providence
- Adjacent to Dunkin’ Donuts Center and the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Less than a mile from Providence Place Mall
- Indoor heated pool and 24-hour fitness center
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner or al fresco dining; on-site Starbucks®
- 8,500 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space