Posted August 12, 2019
Join the Forbes rated #1 work place to work in the Americas.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.
- Deliver any clean linen, if applicable, to assigned sections.
- Remove and sort dirty linens and towels in laundry areas.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Housekeeping Manager.
- Pick up any Room Attendant's dirty linen or trash as needed constantly throughout shift.
- Before leaving section, collect all trash from the service landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters per hotel procedures.
- Vacuum guest corridors as trained.
- Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of linen rooms.
- Remove all objects (example: room service trays, trash, etc.) from guest hallways to the service area or Housekeeping Office as needed.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel standards.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Hilton and TPG Hospitality Group standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
274 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Located in the heart of downtown Providence, Rhode Island, this stylish hotel is within walking distance of Historic Federal Hill, Providence Place Mall and Rhode Island Convention Center. Discover attractions with ease from this comfortable and sophisticated Rhode Island hotel. Travelers will discover fantastic shopping and entertainment at Providence Place Mall or they may enjoy a day out at Roger Williams Park Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the US.
- Central location in Downtown Providence
- Adjacent to Dunkin’ Donuts Center and the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Less than a mile from Providence Place Mall
- Indoor heated pool and 24-hour fitness center
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner or al fresco dining; on-site Starbucks®
- 8,500 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space