Posted September 8, 2019
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick Time Off, 401k, Bus Passes to Qualified Employees, Complementary Employee Meals and Parking. We deliver superior guest experiences, and our dedicated housekeeping staff plays a crucial role in ensuring that this is achieved. We are looking for Dynamic people to join our team!
What you will be doing
- As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming carpets and polishing furniture
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Provide standard directions to guests
- Other duties as assigned for you to be the ideal candidate, you should have the following:
- Experience working in a housekeeping role.
- Knowledge of stain removal and chemical cleaning agents, and operation of different types of equipment.
- Ability to learn and apply hazardous chemical training standards during new hire introductory period
- Ability to exerting up to 75 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Ability to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel
- Excellent customer service skills and be a team player
- Eagerly responding to guest needs in a friendly, efficient manner maintaining property common areas
If you're ready to come onboard and play a vital role in our organization, we want to hear from you.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles – Commerce
201 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At a Glance
Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles – Commerce, located 10 minutes from downtown Los Angeles and conveniently situated between Disneyland® and Universal Studios®. Travelers will discover easy access to Citadel Outlets, Commerce Casino and the entertainment venues at LA Live.
Guests can relax in a stylish guest room or suite furnished with an HDTV, signature bedding, a large work desk and internet access. Then have a meal at Terra Nova Restaurant and Lounge, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner or lounge in our courtyard.
- 10 minutes from downtown Los Angeles and convenient to major freeways
- Centrally located between Disneyland® and Universal Studios®
- Outdoor heated pool, whirlpool and 24-hour fitness center
- All-day dining at TerraNova Restaurant & Bar
- Nearly 6,000 sq. ft. of event space, including a ballroom
5757 Telegraph Road
Commerce, CA 90040
Telephone (323) 887-8100