Posted September 15, 2019
Our executive lounge server is a key service touchpoint for our guests! This professional delivers a personalized experience for our most important and highest-paying guests, while providing additional coverage in the room service for guest orders.
Room Service and Executive Lounge Server
What you will be doing
- Take guest room orders over the phone for food and drink. Prepare beverage and food orders in accordance with prescribed procedures. Timely deliver food and beverage orders.
- Set up and serve breakfast or appetizers in the executive lounge for rewards members.
- Prepare guest checks accurately and present at time of delivery. Collect payment from the guests in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Clean all spills and breakage immediately. Remove dirty dishes, glasses, silverware and trash from guest floors after food deliveries. Clean and restock service items.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report all incidents of guest dissatisfaction to manager/supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- High school education required.
- Must be friendly and reliable. Prior serving experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a food handler's card and ABLE license prior to start date.
- Shift is 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM, days vary.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
370 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa – Warren Place. Renovated in April 2017, this refreshing hotel is located in the Warren Place office complex.
Our South Tulsa hotel offers easy access to downtown, St. Francis Hospital, St. John Medical Center and Tulsa Expo Square. We are also close to KingsPointe Village shops, the University of Tulsa, Oral Roberts University (ORU), Woodland Hills Mall and LaFortune Park.
This Tulsa, Oklahoma hotel offers spacious guest rooms featuring WiFi access and flat-screen TVs. For business travelers, the hotel provides several suite options, some with boardroom tables for conference meetings. Our guests can unwind in our fitness center or large indoor pool, sauna and whirlpool. The scenic walking path behind the hotel is great for a stroll.
With more than 20,000 sq. ft. of flexible space, this hotel in South Tulsa hosts meetings and events for up to 800 guests. The space features the Tulsa Learning Theatre, a tiered lecture center.
6110 South Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
Telephone (918) 495-1000