Posted February 14, 2020
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick Time Off, 401k, Bus Passes to Qualified Employees, Complementary Employee Meals and Parking. We deliver superior guest experiences, and our dedicated housekeeping staff plays a crucial role in ensuring that this is achieved. We are looking for Dynamic people to join our team!
A Housekeeping Houseperson is responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Houseperson, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Stock and maintain supply linen rooms, as needed
- Assist room attendant, remove trash and dirty linen from linen carts
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles – Commerce
201 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles – Commerce, located 10 minutes from downtown Los Angeles and conveniently situated between Disneyland® and Universal Studios®. Travelers will discover easy access to Citadel Outlets, Commerce Casino and the entertainment venues at LA Live.
Guests can relax in a stylish guest room or suite furnished with an HDTV, signature bedding, a large work desk and internet access. Then have a meal at Terra Nova Restaurant and Lounge, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner or lounge in our courtyard.
- 10 minutes from downtown Los Angeles and convenient to major freeways
- Centrally located between Disneyland® and Universal Studios®
- Outdoor heated pool, whirlpool and 24-hour fitness center
- All-day dining at TerraNova Restaurant & Bar
- Nearly 6,000 sq. ft. of event space, including a ballroom
5757 Telegraph Road
Commerce, CA 90040
Telephone (323) 887-8100