Posted July 12, 2019
$100 SIGN ON BONUS!!! We are looking for you to come join our wonderful family here. Click Apply Now
As a Engineer, you will play a key role in the repairs and maintenance of the hotel, accomplish the preventative maintenance program as directed and support repair and renovation projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and quality presentation of all hotel facilities, be detail oriented, preferably with facility maintenance experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer service, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Administers the preventative maintenance program as required, properly completing work orders on time.
- Ensures all fire and safety inspections are completed and any discrepancies are corrected.
- Completes training regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner.
- Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department.
- Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Meets with vendors and suppliers to discuss scope of repair activities for products and materials and to obtain pricing and bids as directed.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Any and all state and local age and licensing requirements must be met prior to operating and handling any hand or power tools, torches, chemicals, etc.
- Ability with HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry is needed, and formal training in at least one of these disciplines is preferred.
- Must be comfortable with hand and power tools, painting, minor plumbing, and some electrical work.
- Ability to carry and move fifty (50) pounds or more throughout the property, including up and down stairways.
- Must be capable of walking, including stairs climbing, ladder climbing, kneeling, reaching, bending and lifting.
- Must be computer knowledgeable.
- Ability to stand the entire shift, long hours sometimes required.
- Must be fluent in English.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Roswell
174 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Situated on a hill and offering views of the surrounding neighborhood, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Roswell is 15 miles north of downtown Atlanta in historic Roswell, GA. Minutes from corporate office parks, our hotel is close to companies such as BMW Training Center, Kimberly Clark, Colonial Pipeline, Microsoft and Verint Systems. Located off GA 400, our Roswell hotel offers easy access to Atlanta attractions.
Guests can retreat to a spacious guest room or suite featuring a separate seating area with a sofa bed, large desk, complimentary high-speed internet access, a 37-inch HDTV with premium cable, a refrigerator and microwave. They can also choose a two-room suite with two full baths and French doors between the living area and bedroom, unique among hotels in Roswell, GA.
We invite our guests to favor classic American cuisine in our Dogwood Café, or unwind with a cocktail in our Dogwood Lounge. Planners should consider our hotel in Roswell, GA to host their business meeting or special event. Our flexible event spaces accommodate up to 400 guests.
Our organization offers a competitive salary and bonus structure, rewarding work environment, and opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Paid Vacation
- Personal/Sick Days
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts