Posted July 12, 2019
Come work for the best full service hotel in Roswell. Guests love us and our associates adore us. Get in on the fun! $100 SIGN ON BONUS!!! Click Apply Now.
- Bartender – (Full-Time)
Who are we looking for?
- An individual who will deliver consistent positive guest service experiences with excellent communication, organizational & efficient time management skills, while also focusing on attention to the details.
- This individual must be pleasant, professional & hospitable towards all guests & all hotel ambassadors at all times!
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- The Hotel never closes….you must be available to work any shifts based on the business needs, including weekends & holidays.
What will you be doing?
- Greet all guests whether at the Bar or in passing
- Impress guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Set up, prepare and serve beverages and food while maintaining a clean and neat area at all times
- Complete side work in a safe and efficient manner and in compliance with Company policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations
- Collect payments such as cash, credit or processing room charges in compliance with our accounting policies, standards, and procedures
- Be knowledgeable about Indigenous beverage offerings
- Be “In the Know” of hotel services, in-house events, directions as needed, sporting events, local offerings such as fun things to do in the area
- Comply with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting
- Ensure all communication containing Company, hotel, or brand is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations
- Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Any other duties / tasks as requested by management
What type of education, experience, and physical effort are we looking for?
- High school education or equivalent
- Bartender Certification
- Responsible Alcohol Service Certification such as Basset/Tips
- Food Handler Certification such as ServeSafe
- Guest service, cash handling, basic accounting, and familiarity with industry practices preferred
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Roswell
174 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Situated on a hill and offering views of the surrounding neighborhood, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Roswell is 15 miles north of downtown Atlanta in historic Roswell, GA. Minutes from corporate office parks, our hotel is close to companies such as BMW Training Center, Kimberly Clark, Colonial Pipeline, Microsoft and Verint Systems. Located off GA 400, our Roswell hotel offers easy access to Atlanta attractions.
Guests can retreat to a spacious guest room or suite featuring a separate seating area with a sofa bed, large desk, complimentary high-speed internet access, a 37-inch HDTV with premium cable, a refrigerator and microwave. They can also choose a two-room suite with two full baths and French doors between the living area and bedroom, unique among hotels in Roswell, GA.
We invite our guests to favor classic American cuisine in our Dogwood Café, or unwind with a cocktail in our Dogwood Lounge. Planners should consider our hotel in Roswell, GA to host their business meeting or special event. Our flexible event spaces accommodate up to 400 guests.
Our organization offers a competitive salary and bonus structure, rewarding work environment, and opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Paid Vacation
- Personal/Sick Days
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts