Posted June 11, 2019
Busperson is responsible for: removing dirty dishes, utensils and trays to the kitchen; filling water glasses, ice bins, service stations and condiment containers; removing litter; mopping floors; and cleaning service stations.
An individual that is friendly, attentive, and takes pride in their work is a requirement in meeting the expectations of this position.
TPG is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
1. Minimum 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages (if applicable).
2. Good understanding of the English language.
3. Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
4. Compute basic arithmetic.
5. Ability to:
1. High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
2. Previous experience in a similar position.
3. Previous training in sanitation.
4. Previous guest relations training.
1. Exert physical effort in lifting/transporting at least 50 pounds.
2. Push/pull carts or equipment up to 250 pounds.
3. Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
4. Must be able to stand and exert well paced mobility for up to 8-hours in length.
5. Satisfactorily communicate with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
6. Work environment - Restaurant, Kitchen/Stewarding service areas. Job involves working under variable temperature conditions and noise levels, in both outdoor and indoor settings, and around fumes and/or odor hazards, dust and/or mite hazards, and chemicals.
315 Room Hotel
Our modern hotel provides the ideal setting for relaxation and places visitors near top area destinations including Fort Lauderdale Beach, Pompano Beach, Holy Cross Hospital and Isle Casino® Racing Pompano Park. After a day of adventure, guests can retreat to our modern accommodations with luxury bedding, free Wi-Fi and flat-panel TVs. When hunger strikes, guests can enjoy a meal in private with our 24-hour room service, or head to Blue Fire Grille to sample delicious American cuisine with a Caribbean flair. In the evening, we invite our guests to unwind at Blue Fire Bar and Lounge while watching a game and enjoying a draft beer or cocktail. For those hosting a business or social event during their visit, we offer 19 versatile meeting venues with custom catering options and planning services. The Fort Lauderdale Marriott North will exceed all expectations.
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
6650 North Andrews Avenue
TPG Hotels & Resorts