Posted September 11, 2019
$500 Hiring Bonus (paid in two installments after 90 and 180 days of employment). To clean and maintain all public areas (i.e. hotel lobby, restrooms).
$500 Hiring Bonus (paid in two installments after 90 and 180 days of employment).
Are you seeking a position that is fulfilling and challenging? At Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas you will always be kept on your toes!
Our company offers a competitive salary, benefits, and fun working environment!
We are searching for an individual who is reliable, energetic, organized, has a strong work ethnic, and will go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
If you are an propelled go-getter don't hesitate this is the opportunity for you.
- Paid Vacation
- Personal/Sick Days
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Discounted Bus Passes for Unlimited Usage
- Matching 401-k
What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of public areas (i.e. hotel lobby, restrooms).
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Ability to operate a lamp, coffee maker, phone, TV and other public space equipment.
- Attention to details with good organizational skills and efficient time management.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
- High school education or related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
Work is normally performed in an interior hotel environment. While performing job duties, the associate speaks, listens, completes documents, processes requests and operates office equipment such as a telephone, calculator, computer, copier and fax. Physical requirements include extended periods of standing and/or walking, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 pounds. The job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses. This position may be required to operate a motor vehicle.
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas
235 Room Resort
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Travelers will experience breathtaking Camelback Mountain views from our AAA Four Diamond Scottsdale resort. Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas offers two-bedroom villas that sleep up to eight with a full kitchen and dining area. We are ready to host events in the 25,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space for up to 800 people. Our resort features a range of meeting spaces, from a large conference in one of our two ballrooms to a wedding reception in our climate-controlled outdoor pavilion (seasonal). An idyllic Phoenix wedding venue, the poolside Oasis Bar is the perfect spot to socialize before and after the ceremony.
- Resort atmosphere with breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain
- 1,600 sq. ft. two-bedroom villas with private patio and full kitchen
- Three restaurants: BlueFire Grille, Fleming’s Steakhouse and Oasis Bar
- Wellness center with spa, cardio equipment and outdoor heated pool
- 25,000 sq. ft. of versatile indoor and outdoor space for up to 800
6333 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Telephone (480) 948-7750